Skip to main content

You can't fire me, I don't work in this van

There have been many, many funny moments on The Office, however there is not one episode I loved more than "The Injury". Michael proceeds to injure himself at home cooking a little breakfast. Dwight tries to save him and ends up hurting himself more than Michael. It was classic.



Dwight rushes out to save Michael and runs his super sporty Trans Am into a pole and gets a concussion. He then drives off forgetting his bumper.

Dwight manages to get Michael back to Dunder Mifflin, however then needs to be taken to the hospital himself. So Jim, Michael and Dwight pile into Meredith's (the drunk) mini-van and away they go. During the drive Dwight finds Meredith's stash and bottoms up. The funniest part is Jim sprays him with the plant mister to keep him conscious. Plus there is the classic line, "You can't fire me, I don't work in this van."

Comments

bobbione8y said…
okay, i have now watched practically every episode of The Office that utube has to offer.

and looked up the cost of getting season one and two on dvd.

how did i not watch this?
is hgtv not all there is?

thank you susan!!
Susan said…
You know, I am finding I am cringing more this year by Michael's behavior. I can't help but to watch.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleased as punch

We got our new vacuum cleaner last night. The home office was kind enough to pick one up along with our PF Chang's takeout. Take out Chinese on Valentine's is a tradition. Anyhoo, as you can see from the photo we basically sucked up an entire Pomeranian in our upstairs family room. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or pleased. I mean we just vacuumed on Monday with the Hoover and I knew it wasn't picking up everything, but this is ridiculous. The home office was so impressed with the Animal he went downstairs and vacuumed up another canine in the family room down there. I am still trying to figure out all of the gadgets on the machine. I seriously cannot figure out how to attach the stair cleaner. It is really funky how the thing is put together, efficient, but funky. I also for the life of me cannot figure out the directions. I dislike how all European companies, Dyson (UK), IKEA (Sweden) just show you pictures. I always thought I was a visual person, but I am b...

Wild world

This past week or so has been a blur - We went to Iowa for a tournament - girls did fine - think that they got 3rd overall. Will meet up with the teams again when we go to Kansas in March. Got home from Des Moines @ 6pm Sunday, was at the airport by 8am Monday. Off to Kansas City for a training class, actually am really excited to be selected for this, it is "High Performing Managers" and there are only 15 people per class. I about choked the first day when they said that the company is making an investment in us - $15K each. I think that is more than I spent on my entire college education - wow. Got home Thursday @ 10:30pm went to work Friday, and then had a busy weekend. By Monday thought I was seriously having an aneurysm - ALL last week felt like someone was trying to put a stake through the back of my head and really couldn't focus at all. Think that the plane ride back to MN did me in. So went to Dr. who scheduled a MRI for yesterday a.m. Really kinda scared me to t...

Gainfully employed

I heard back last night from Cargill , I start back into the world of the gainfully employed as an independent contractor on October 8 th . My old client, who will now be my new client, Jeff wrote: I'm thrilled we get to work together again. This is the most important project our business unit has taken on in a lot of years so I feel a lot better knowing you're going to be part of it. OK now I'm nervous. Eeek - the most important project? Whoa, better bring the A game, but you know I am excited - scared - but am ready to go. I have so much to do before the 8 th , gotta get the list together to make the most of my kid free week (now that litte man is at daycare in the a.m.). Let's see: 1) Paint basement. 2) Purge house of clutter - how can we accumulate this much crap? 3) Goodwill and library drop off - Maple Grove Library is taking donations until Oct. 6 th !!! 4) Get the yard ready for winter - should I plant more bulbs? 5) Put basement back together - IKEA run ma...