Skip to main content

Ooops - guess someone was a little nervous...

Our niece ZP is on a competitive cheerleading team, or maybe they call it a squad. Anywho, the girls have had a really good year and made it to Nationals in Orlando this past weekend.

So, I called my sister to see how everything was going.

When I spoke to her she sounded like she was in a train station or something (actually she was trying to get on a bus with 3,980 other cheerleading parents to get back to the hotel).

I asked how it went and was told, "Not so good."

Guess during the routine two of the girls were dropped and then during the finale the little girl on the top of the pyramid, or maybe it is a tower, got a little nervous and vomited on the rest of the girls on the bottom.

On a positive note, it had to of been a memorable performance one that the folks will remember for years... "Hey, remember that time we were in Orlando and that girl from somewhere up North puked all over everyone????"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, my! PLEASE tell me someone got a video of that. (gross).

nik
K~ said…
oh dear. K~
Karen said…
Oh, no! That poor girl is destined to be known as The Puker for all her days. My heart goes out to her, since that would totally totally have been me.

You know, if I had been coordinated enough to make the squad in the first place.
Chris said…
Oh my.....Yeah she will be the puker. Poor girl.
Anonymous said…
Now THAT is classic! A memorable moment indeedy...

Sue
bobbione8y said…
I just hope it did not set off a chain reaction of puking. THAT would have been horrible :)


okay - gotta think about something else, my stomach is getting kind of queasy ;)
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

50 is the new 40

There is hope - I realized today that Madonna is going to be 50 in like 3 months - crazy. 50. Have you seen her lately? She looks amazing and is proof that 50 is the new 40 or in her case 35. Here is her most recent song w/Justin Timberlake, 4 Minutes. Not gonna win a Grammy, but makes me want to start doing yoga, I would give anything for arms like that.

What's your playlist?

Over the holidays I began the task of cleaning out my iPod. Some of the music I am proud to say I listen to and then there are the cringe worthy tunes I am too embarrassed to admit. In all there are 2,789 songs on my iPod (down from 3,643). I am amazed, how could I possibly listen to or know nearly 4,000 songs? Obviously the iPod has taken on a life of its own. While scrolling through the bazillion songs I began to think about all of these Celebrity playlists out on iTunes which are supposed to define who the person is in song and how the music shaped their lives. Some of the lists are lame and try to make the person sound more interesting and deeper than who they really are. Other lists have introduced me to music I would have never listened to before which I love, plus they sometimes give you a glimpse to moments in their lives. I am going to give my non-celebrity, hopefully non-lame playlist a shot. Thanks for letting me indulge. Here is my life (so far) in song: Dancing Queen - AB